Any thoughts on why audio might be missing from such a project?
1) 3 mkv files 1280x720 25P, stereo audio (2 channels)
2) converted to mp4 using ffmpeg
3) audio still present
4) created premiere pro cs6 hdv project
5) lines up the 3 files, back to back
6) confirmed audio still present by listening in the monitor
7) saved project
8) created encore cs6 project, H264 blu-ray, 1280x720 50 (25 not selectable)
9) confirm audio still present in monitor
10) create blu-ray image
11) burn it with imgburn
12) watch blu-ray on vlc player - no audio
13) on MPC-HC player - no audio
14) on cyberlink powerdvd - no audio
I've just started to repeat the steps, this time in step 8, selecting PCM audio instead of dolby (in first attempt), as the original signal is 2 channel.
Playback through Yamaha SW1000XG sound card, stereo out on Windows 8 desktop.
Encore blu-ray generation done on Mac. blu-ray image burnt using imgburn on windows 8 desktop.