There is a party and as usual people are grouped. We have 2 groups - in first there is a woman who is telling a story at the moment. In second, there is a man, telling interesting anecdote. We have 7 microphones in the room:
- one is attached to mans head
- one is attached to womans head
- five are placed around the room
So - I've got 7 recordings:
- man.wav (a man telling his anecdote)
- woman.wav (a woman telling her story)
- 5 recordings, where voices of two storytellers are mixed
I want to generate a signal from 5 recordings (where voices are mixed), so that mans voice would be louder and more focused then womans.
Can you give me some ideas please? How can I help myself with man.wav and woman.wav? How can these 5 recordings from different angles help me?